Do people groan when they have to attend a meeting? Maybe it’s boredom … why not do things differently?
- In a different room or location
- Outside instead of inside (weather permitting)
- Standing up
- Include group work
- Have an objective as the meeting title
- Make the agenda a list of objectives instead of topics
- Include props
- Make them 45 minutes instead of an hour and stick to times
- Use the walls
- Move people around regularly
- Include breaks in long meetings
- Remember, everyone works differently
Just a few thoughts … send me some more!
Here’s a great idea: