The book is available in paperback and for your Kindle. Many of Heather’s books come with options to buy in UK or international spelling editions.
Successful Minute Taking – Meeting The Challenge
How to prepare, write and organise agendas and minutes of meetings.
I’d rather throw myself downstairs … That was how I used to feel about minute taking; this book is for those among you who feel the same. Learn the skills you need to be an excellent meeting secretary.
- Example minutes and agendas
- How to develop your skills in notetaking
- Become more confident in your role
- A checklist of what to do before, during and after the meeting
- Help with layout and writing skills
- Learn what to include in minutes
- Understand how to become a better listener
- How to work well with your chairperson
- Lots of exercises and easy to read
- Free downloadable workbook
‘Really handy little book for those faced with the daunting task of taking minutes for a meeting. Definitely recommend.’
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE