Benefits of working with us
Heather and her team believe passionately in life-long learning and that any company’s image is reinforced by its employees.
Our modern techniques help PAs to keep ahead of the curve in today’s highly competitive world to assure an organisation’s success.
And we can point to plenty of instances of how our training programmes also improve PA/Manager relationships ensuring first class communication and effectiveness – sparing the names and identities of those involved, of course!
Baker Thompson’s supportive training style and tailor-made programmes genuinely boost PA/administrative skills and prospects.
Baker Thompson is a member of:
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
IMA – the International Management Assistants
Small Business Sunday – as chosen by Theo Paphitis, BBC Dragon
CPD certification service
Institute of Administrative Management – where Heather is a Fellow
We offer training by PAs for PAs; and training content can cater for all levels from basic administration through to interpersonal and organisational skills.
Here are some ideas on how sessions can be packaged:
- One to one coaching, within small or larger groups
- With delivery in-house at your premises or at a selection of hand-picked, fully-equipped venues, dependent on your budget
- Virtual, interactive online training
- On a single workshop basis or via a longer-term framework
- Our prices represent great value for money
- We promise relaxed, interactive and relevant facilitation aligned with your objectives plus lots of practical strategies and tips to take away
- Thanks to Heather’s series of books and on-demand video courses you can also tap into her knowledge and expertise and start learning today